- June 19, 2015Welcome to all teams entered into our Annual Father’s Day Weekend Festival of Football, please see details on our location and how to find us! Location South Newton & Wishford UTD Football Club is located on the A36, approximately 2.5 miles to the north of Wilton, Wiltshire. Our address is The Stoford Recreation Ground, Stoford, […] Continue reading
- August 9, 2014New first team manager, Keith Darling, has had pre-season training underway for a few weeks now and after friendlies with Downton Reserves, Barford and Woodfalls is looking forward to more friendlies before the season starts in September. Come along and support the boys at:- 14 August – 6:30pm – Royal George 16 August – 3:00pm […] Continue reading
- March 19, 2014Undefeated Record Lost to a Last Minute Strike This is one of the hardest fought and closet games I have ever had the privilege to watch. The first half was spent with the two teams exchanging attacking blows. Malmesbury had the only clear cut chance of the half. Their centre forward found space on the […] Continue reading
- March 19, 2014Sunshine Heralds a Return to Winning Ways Westbury Youth Tigers kindly agreed to host South Newton & Wishford U13’s home fixture, due to the ongoing flooding problems at Stoford recreation ground and a beautiful spring day offered perfect conditions for a replay of last week’s closely fought game. After an impressive display last week, Westbury […] Continue reading
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.
- June 25, 2015The Salisbury Journal have written a great report on the Fathers Day Football Festival, have a read here: http://www.salisburyjournal.co.uk/sport/13353205.Thrilling_Father___s_Day_football/ Continue reading